2010年1月18日月曜日


A Happy New Year!!

How about the winter vacation?

There was not a part-time job during winter vacation.

Therefore I played with friends and went shopping, and I slept about 10 hours every day, it was very loose vacation.

That's why I could write nothing in this blog for the winter vacation.


But, I could work part-time job yesterday!

I felt happy.

However, I noticed work time 8:00~22:00...

14hours!!

I was disappointed.

But I was fired up to earn money.


There are always one party.

But I had to participate two parties on this day.

There was a rest of 20 minutes after the first party was finished.

I think this rest is too short.


I almost died after a part-time job was finished.

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hi ume,
    you work too much and be careful not to work longer though you can less money. Your health is the first thing you must think about.

    返信削除
  2. Your work was too long! You are not part-time job,but like a regular employee.

    返信削除
  3. It is very hard!!

    Nothing job in winter vacation is envie.

    My the end of the year and the new year was job every day.

    I want to resigh the part time job.

    返信削除
  4. Hello ume. I think you have to change your part time job^^;
    Weding is wonderful but preparing is so hard.

    返信削除