2010年1月28日木曜日

Thank you, our general manager !!

Sunday, January 24

We did "good-by party" on that day because a general manager retires from the wedding hall.
A manager worked as our top for five years.
I had contact only for about four monthes.
But a manager taught me a lot.

"Good-by party" was various "surprise" because it was a party of wedding hall.
A video was projected with big screen and used the fireworks.
This was very big-scale "surprise"!!
I was impressed very much!!
And a manager cried so as not to be able to talk.
It was a really good party.


The fireworks of "good-by party" ↓



By the way...
It is the same time that I began this part-time job and this blog.
About 4 months.
I grew up with this blog.
I was got angry at first a part-time job.
My blog was bad blog.

But now, I mastered most of the work.
I could advance with blog.
It isn't the end that I write blog, but I write this blog and think I was really happy!!

7 件のコメント:

  1. The party is fantastic!! I'm really glad that your blog got better than the first time.

    Keep on blogging!!

    返信削除
  2. I like surprises^^☆
    I know by seeing your blog.The job of wedding is so hard, but it's impressive work!

    返信削除
  3. The manager must be happy. Your office is great. Your blog is interesting every time.
    I'm look forward your new blog^^
    And thank you your nice comments for my blog.I was cheered up by your warm comments!

    返信削除
  4. Ume, I can see that you have grown in both your work, your blog and your outlook. Thank you so much for your interesting contributions and I look forward to reading more from you.

    返信削除
  5. Thank you for a lot of comment, everybody.
    I seem to cry for joy (j o j)

    I write blog from now on.
    Please come to sometimes read!

    返信削除
  6. I want to marry so much recentry.
    Please advice me how wedding is good.
    I depend you.

    返信削除
  7. It was good that you could work with a good person.

    返信削除