2010年1月25日月曜日


Sunday, January 17
13:30~22:00
Today's party is about 8 hours.
I hate working for 14 hours.
Last time a part-time job, I thought that I might die.............

Today's party is 65 guests. It's usual half guests.
And 8 hours.
I thought that it was an easy today!

But...
The senior of the club of high school came for today's guest!!
I was glad first.
However, I carried dishes for guest.
When I was very busy.
A senior talked to me at the time.
"Do you work part-time here?"
"Where is the university?" etc...
I was asked a lot.
I want to carry dishes for the guest early.
I thought that the senior wanted the talk to finish early.
I'm got angry by a chief when I talk very for a long time.
The senior was very noisy, because the senior drank a lot of liquor.
And I got nervous.

At last a talk was finished.
I returned to work.
But...
About 5 minutes later, a senior talked again.
I talked a little then.

I thought that it is difficult to do a service.
I want to study about the service.

5 件のコメント:

  1. I have never really been in a situation like that, but I can imagine the difficulty that you had. You have to do your job, but you want to be friendly to your senior. This is where you learn diplomacy.

    返信削除
  2. To talk with a guest is important for service industry.
    I think you were very busy that time, but the senior enjoyed talking with you.

    返信削除
  3. It's a difficult problem but someday, it will become good memory.
    You didn't do mistake so you don't have to blame yourself.
    Take it easy!

    返信削除
  4. My friends sometimes visit my job place and if they came at a busy time, I can't talk to them well. When the busy minutes are gone, my friends already left there.

    I don't want to talk with a heavy drunker and I had a quarrel with one drunker.

    返信削除