2009年12月20日日曜日




Saturday, December 19
13:30~22:00

Today's part-time job was the last this year.
Everyone may think that it was early to finish a part-time job.
In fact, the wedding hall itself is closed, December 24~January 5.

I worked as this part-time job for three months.
When I look back now, the service job was the first time for me.
When I began work, it's angry at a chief and a leader well.
I thought that I retire such a work. Many times.
But this is studied for the future and can train mental.
I decided not to retire this work until I graduated from a university.

By the way, the wedding hall which I work is here↓





But...
Next, my work is January 9.
There are long long interval...

Please tell me a short-term part-time job!!

5 件のコメント:

  1. The wedding hall is very beautiful!!
    It's great that you work in such a place.
    Is the work of wedding so hard for you?
    I think it is the most emotional work^^!

    返信削除
  2. Is your wedding hall really in Japan?
    I recommend you a job at a moving company though it can be tough.

    Have a happy new year!

    返信削除
  3. Hi Ume,
    What a gorgeous wedding hall. Now I understand why such weddings are so expensive. Good luck finding another part-time job and have a great break from school.

    返信削除
  4. Hi! You did so well in the part time job.
    It seems very hard your part time job.
    But your workplace is so beautiful!
    Good luck!

    返信削除
  5. Thenk you fou infomed manner.
    And your job place is very beautiful!!

    I want to marry early.

    返信削除