2009年12月7日月曜日


Sunday, November 22

I have worked part-time job for two months.
Work time is 8:00~16:00 or 13:30~22:00.
About eight hours.
But I must keep moving and no rest for eight hours orz..

But I was used to working this wedding hall.
I was not tired very much.
Before, I became groggy when work was finished.
It is wonderful advance!!

By the way,this day's party is about 100 guests.
This is normal party.
I thought this day's party was finished normally.

...But, one man fell down on the floor after the party was finished!!!
A lot of people gathered at once.
At the time, I wanted to watch very much.
And I have gone to watch the man.
I can't endure it...
The man was about 70 years old.
The staff was cared the man because the man lost consciousness.
I watched it for about 1 minute.
Then...
Staff 「Hey! Why do you watch?」
I 「Sorry...」
Staff 「You don't need to watch! Back to work quickly!!」
...The staff got angry at very hard w(`Δ´)w
I returned to work unwillingly.
In the end, the man was carried in an ambulance.

Maybe, I think it is caused by careless that I was got angry.
Next, I have more strong spirit!!

6 件のコメント:

  1. I care about the man...
    I experienced calling an ambulance.

    返信削除
  2. How is the elder man now? Did you get any imformation about him?

    If I have the same opportunity like you, I also feel like watching the scene. However, we need to think how the person feel if we see the person with only curiousity.

    Probably, you don't want people to look at you when you fall down to the ground, right?

    返信削除
  3. How about working at the company related to rhe wedding in the future?

    Please plan and management my wedding!

    返信削除
  4. I cared the old man, too.
    I think the stsff was desparetely.
    If I were you, I couldn't do nothing in that situation.

    You'll get more storonger spirit soon.
    Good luck!!

    返信削除
  5. Hey Ume,
    I think that wedding parties can be of high tension and high stress, so you are apt to see some things that are uncomfortable like the man falling down. I guess it's important that you remain cool-headed though. You have a good attitude for learning. Keep it up!

    返信削除
  6. Is the falling man safe?
    I am anxious.

    You please try a part-time job hard.
    Fight!!

    返信削除