2009年11月10日火曜日


Saturday, November 7

13:30~22:00



Today's working time is 13:30~22:00.

That working time is first for me.

13:30~...

I may not get up early in the morning \(^o^) /



But...

Because time that work ends is 22:00, I have become tired very much o( _ _ )o

By the way, the bridal couple of the wedding ceremony of this day, a man was very younger than a woman.
I thought that this bridal couple had an age gap.
Then, a master of ceremonies(MC) has begun to talk about the beginning of love this bridal couple.
"The man broke a foot in the club time in university student days.
The man went to the hospital.
While in the hospital, the man met the woman who worked as a nurse.
The nurse care for the man.
And the man fell in love the woman."
I heard it and thought like a drama (*^o^*)
I want such a wonderful happening too!!
But I want not to break a foot.

I was working as I heard such a thing.

1 件のコメント:

  1. It's amazing!!!!What a wonderful story!!!!!
    If you want to that experience, you should break your foot <:

    …I want to experience like that.
    Should I break some bone or become a nurse?

    返信削除